System Administrator Linux
We are waiting for you to build own private cloud based on VMware virtualization, container architecture Docker -> Kubernetes -> OpenShift. We are moving towards virtualization of services, join us!
What kind of specialist we are looking for
As a System Administrator Linux, you will:
- Automate routine processes;
- Support and develop monitoring and warning systems;
- Optimize architecture of projects under increasing loads;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot server operating systems;
- Participate in projects to deploy new services;
- Document IT infrastructure of the enterprise.
What is required for work:
- Understanding the principles of construction and operation of fault-tolerant and high-loaded systems;
- Experience as a Linux administrator in a production environment (RHEL/CentOS preferred);
- Ability to write scripts to automate routine tasks (Python, Perl, Bash);
- Experience in administration of configuration management systems (Ansible);
- Experience in managing virtualization systems (VMware);
- Experience in working with Web servers (Apache, Nginx, Tomcat);
- Experience in working with Load Balancing (Nginx, Haproxy);
- Knowledge of IP networks, network services and utilities operation principles;
- Understanding of computer/network security principles (firewalls, iptables, SSL/TLS, encryption).
Here is what we can offer
- Work in a product company, in a team of professionals;
- Career development and professional development opportunities (internal and external trainings, participation in conferences);
- Decent salary;
- Modern office with well-equipped workplaces;
- Corporate mobile communication (plus each employee is provided with a personal mobile phone);
- English language courses in the office;
- Hot meals compensation;
- Tickets for all types of transport;
- Free Internet traffic;
- Sports events (the company rents grounds for volleyball, football, dancing, etc.).