Today our company faces challenging tasks and ambitious goals. However, for their implementation, our team needs a sensible React developer. We offer working together on large and long-term projects such as TV+, BiP, Lifebox, RTM
What kind of specialist we are looking for
As a React Developer, you will:
- Develop new and support existing solutions.
What is required for work:
- Experience as a Front-end Developer from 2 years;
- Redux, Mobx implementation experience;
- Experience in developing user-oriented interfaces (UI/ UX);
- Experience in building secure, scalable web platforms;
- Experience in working with unit test automation for front-end applications;
- Experience in working with version control system, preferably with Git;
- Experience in working with data structure libraries;
- Good level of English language.
Stand out from the competitors
Will be a plus:
- Deep understanding of Internet concepts, protocols and technologies;
- Understanding of ecosystems of Android or IOS guides on application development;
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins, Bamboo and Travis CI.
Here is what we can offer
- Work in a product company, in a team of professionals;
- Career development and professional development opportunities (internal and external trainings, participation in conferences);
- Decent salary;
- Modern office with well-equipped workplaces;
- Corporate mobile communication (plus each employee is provided with a personal mobile phone);
- English language courses in the office;
- Hot meals compensation;
- Tickets for all types of transport;
- Free Internet traffic;
- Sports events (the company rents grounds for volleyball, football, dancing, etc.).