Are you interested in mobile development and ready to prove that you know everything or almost everything about IOS development? We are waiting for you! Ambitious goals, an international team, project that is in the App Store.
What kind of specialist we are looking for
As an iOS Developer, you will:
- Develop new solutions and support existing ones;
- Participate in projects based on modern technologies and frameworks.
What is required for work:
- Strong knowledge of Swift/Objective-C;
- Experience in developing native iOS apps;
- Experience in working with multi-threaded applications;
- Understanding principles of operation of client-server network applications (JSON, HTTP/WebSocket));
- Understanding the process of building applications architecture;
- Knowledge of major iOS SDK frameworks;
- Good command of Xcode and/or other tools;
- Understanding memory management mechanisms;
- English language level: Intermediate+.
Here is what we can offer
- Work in a product company, in a team of professionals;
- Career development and professional development opportunities (internal and external trainings, participation in conferences);
- Decent salary;
- Modern office with well-equipped workplaces;
- Corporate mobile communication (plus each employee is provided with a personal mobile phone);
- English language courses in the office;
- Hot meals compensation;
- Tickets for all types of transport;
- Free Internet traffic;
- Sports events (the company rents grounds for volleyball, football, dancing, etc.).