Looking for a Front-end developer! You will have the opportunity to gain experience in business development of the company's own product. The project has a work plan until 2020, we are waiting for you!
What kind of specialist we are looking for
As a Front-end Developer, you will:
- Manage full technical application lifecycle at every stage of development;
- Collaborate with team members for brainstorming on new products;
- Provide each other with technical information and view work projects;
- Work on individual project components throughout the development life cycle, including implementation, testing, maintenance;
- Working with requirements of UI / UX, API-interfaces, models to build functionality;
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bug to improve the quality of applications.
What is required for work:
- Experience in development with AngularJS;
- Experience in working with project build ecosystem on Webpack;
- Experience in using and understanding of RESTful API principles;
- Understanding the principles of UI/UX design, adaptive and responsive layout, cross-browser.
Here is what we can offer
- Work in a product company, in a team of professionals;
- Career development and professional development opportunities (internal and external trainings, participation in conferences);
- Decent salary;
- Modern office with well-equipped workplaces;
- Corporate mobile communication (plus each employee is provided with a personal mobile phone);
- English language courses in the office;
- Hot meals compensation;
- Tickets for all types of transport;
- Free Internet traffic;
- Sports events (the company rents grounds for volleyball, football, dancing, etc.).