IT & Security Governance
We are looking for DevOps specialist to join our team. The project involves work related to the construction of architecture, ensuring the operation of a modern platform for monitoring and logging of all systems and services.
What kind of specialist we are looking for
As a DevOps, you will:
- Design, implement modern methods of logging and monitoring of various systems and applications;
- Provide operational support to the development team for the implementation and organization of monitoring in new and existing distributed systems;
- Automate the process of establishment of new monitoring systems, applications and services;
- Develop policies/rules to standardize logging of events and monitoring of systems, services, applications;
- Integrate monitoring system with ticketing system via API.
What is required for work:
- Experience in working with Unix/Linux analogous OS;
- Experience in organization of monitoring of systems and services, taking and processing of metrics by modern methods and systems (Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite, InfluxDB, etc.);
- Understanding the ELK stack;
- Ability to program in Python/Goling/Java;
- Ability to write shell-scripts;
- Understanding fundamental technologies, TCP/IP, HTTP and DNS protocols stack;
- Teamwork, communication skills and achievement of goals.
Here is what we can offer
- Work in a product company, in a team of professionals;
- Career development and professional development opportunities (internal and external trainings, participation in conferences);
- Decent salary;
- Modern office with well-equipped workplaces;
- Corporate mobile communication (plus each employee is provided with a personal mobile phone);
- English language courses in the office;
- Hot meals compensation;
- Tickets for all types of transport;
- Free Internet traffic;
- Sports events (the company rents grounds for volleyball, football, dancing, etc.).