As an Oracle Developer , you will:
- The entire data processing cycle: collecting, clearing, and investigating data quality;
- Configuring monitoring of data loading and quality (integrity, reliability, continuity, conformity);
- Development and support of ETL / ELT processes;
- Preparing data for later use by data scientists and data analysts;
- Processing internal requests for complex samples.
What is required for work:
- Participation in the approval of requirements for the developed functionality and independent development of architectural solutions;
- Experience as a back-end developer, as well as in apps support;
- Skills in loading and processing data from various sources (including unstructured - ETL/ELT);
- Experience in developing and support of automated reporting;
- Platform and application integration skills and experience;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL stored procedures (Oracle);
- Experience with reporting development tools is welcomed (APEX);
- Understanding data models and data storage design principles;
- Will be a plus: English (Intermediate level), ability to work with GIT, Jenkins, experience with Hadoop ecosystem.